Inspired by my “Weekly Readers” book club tote that served as my bag for many years, this small tote is perfect for a few essentials and will leave you unburdened, especially if you are the type who loathes a weighty carryall. Perfect for books, iPads, e-readers, &c.
Constructed waxed canvas originated in the sailing industry in Scotland in the 1920s and became widely used in sportswear and apparel because of its waterproofing abilities and superb durability.
- 15 oz. waxed duck canvas (19 oz. with wax)
- Leather handles from vegetable-tanned leather
- Cotton ticking pocket lining varies according to canvas color
- Brass rivets
- Fits most iPads and other tablets
- 1 exterior pocket
- 8 canvas colours available
- Minimally packaged with tag and string
Approximately 10 oz.
Inches: 10.75″ tall by 10.75″ wide
Metric: 27.3 cm tall by 27.3 cm wide
Inches: Approximately 21″ long, 9.5″ handle drop
Metric: Approximately 53.3 cm long, 24.13 cm handle drop
Inches: 7.5″ wide by 5.375″ tall
Metric: 19 cm wide by 13.65 cm tall